Consulting is lucrative… But damn, it’s like a job
You can make a boatload consulting or freelancing. And you have! Congratulations.
But until you stop trading your time for money, your consulting career is indistinguishable from a traditional job.
Most consultants and freelancers:
- Sell their time for money
- Have no automated processes
- Don’t own any assets or intellectual property
There are a few ways to break from the golden handcuffs. To live the life of freedom you always wanted.
The simplest? Building an audience.
Build an audience & set yourself free
You’re an expert at your craft. No one denies that. Your expertise is the reason for your rise as a consultant or freelancer.
What if you began to trade that expertise at scale instead of to a one-off client at a one-off time? What if you could reach thousands instead of a couple fledgling organizations who desperately need your help?
In other words, what if you could create demand instead of responding to it?
Jack Butcher, a digital designer, came up with the idea of building once, selling twice.
In your consulting job, you build custom solutions for each and every customer. What if you could create a solution for many customers at once?
- With your expertise, you can build a digital course then sell it to hundreds who need your advice and how-to.
- With your expertise, you can write articles for an email list and help thousands improve their lives.
- With your expertise, you can start a YouTube channel, film a video, reach millions. And make millions too.
The first step is building an audience then sharing this helpful content.
The possibilities are endless. The time to start was yesterday.